A Simple Yet Delicious Zucchini Soup Recipe
Are you looking for an easy soup recipe that’s perfect for using up all the zucchini in your garden? We’ve got just the right thing for you! This delicious Silky Zucchini Soup is simple to make and full of flavor.
The best thing about this soup is that it’s made with simple, easy-to-find ingredients. You’ll need the following:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound zucchini, diced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Utensils Needed
You’ll also need the following:
- a cutting board,
- a chef’s knife,
- a large pot,
- and an immersion blender (or a regular blender).
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Puree the soup with an immersion.
- Return to the pot and stir in the heavy cream.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with some fresh crusty bread for dipping.
This zucchini soup recipe is simple to make and so delicious! You’ll love the silky-smooth texture and the fresh flavor. Give this zucchini recipe a try if you want the perfect light summer soup!